If that's not a convoluted, repetitive title I don't know what is. I'm 33.33% of the way through #30daysofbiking, mostly thanks to Sam who reminded me that I had to bike to Granny's on Sunday. I wasn't thinking about the #30daysof biking goal but that was also Sam's fault, she broke her arm ATVing on Saturday and I spent the night with her while the rest of her family finished their camping trip.
Day 10 was hands down my worst day for riding ever! The wind was howling at 37km from the South and of course my ride home is directly South, a ride that usually takes 25 minutes took 45 and was hard work the entire way. The rain held off for the ride home but the Cap's game at 9 pm was a downpour and the wind was still howling. Welcome back to soccer!
April 1 - 16 km - FireFit
April 2 - 17.9 km - Women's Care Group at AAC, FireFit, Cap's practice at AAP with Stacey
April 3 - 1 km - AAC for Good Friday Service with Dad & Mom
April 4 - 23.6 km - looped through Gloucester and Bradner with Dad & Mom
April 5 - 3.2 km - Granny's for Easter Dinner
April 6 - 7 km - Save-On Foods for groceries, Granny's for Easter Dinner II
April 7 - 16 km - FireFit
April 8 - 16 km - FireFit
April 9 - 19.4 km - Women's Care Group at AAC, FireFit with detour to pray over J&K B.'s home and family
April 10 - 18.8 km - FireFit, Cap's game at AAP
Cumulative Distance: 138.9 km
Daily Average: 13.89 km
No comments:
Post a Comment