Saturday, November 30, 2019

Prayer - I am a son of God

"But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise." - Galatians 3:25-29

Thank you, Lord, for sending your son to redeem a sinner like me. Thank you, that it doesn't matter who I am or what I've done, my salvation is given through Christ and he alone is worthy. As an unmarried woman I appreciate that my salvation is based on my relationship with Christ and not dependent on my father, brother or husband.  Thank you for loving all your children equally, that you don't discriminate like we humans but that you love unconditionally. Thank you that through my faith in Christ I am a son of God and an heir to Your promise. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment